The Immersion was simply wonderful. While I expected the improvements in my physical practice, I had no idea how much my emotional and spiritual understanding would grow. I am amazed at how increased physical strength has translated into increased inner/emotional strength.
- Sandra O.
The teacher training has helped me deepen my studentship and asana practice, expand my knowledge of yoga (physically, mentally, emotionally) and gain the skills to teach the practice that I love, all in a supportive, fun-filled environment.
- Courtney H.
My knee is literally 100% healed!!! I tell the story of how you helped me every time I meet someone about to have knee surgery. I'm eternally grateful for your gift of healing and knowledge.
- Paul O.
Bhava Yoga Studio is a Yoga Alliance registered school and offers RYT 200 hour and 300 hour Teacher Trainings. The RYT 200 program has the components of deepening a personal yoga practice while learning how to teach passionately, skillfully, and effectively. The 300 hour program is designed to advance one’s teaching abilities and practice. Both the 200 and 300 hour programs begins in September 2017.
We are thrilled to welcome master teacher Ross Rayburn to our teaching staff. Ross, with over 20 years experience and practice, is leading the 300 hour program. Discover what Ross is all about at www.rossrayburn.com.
Join Marisol A Brito, YA 200-ERYT & Mikhayla Anderson, YA 500-ERYT
This program is for students who are interested in deepening their understanding of yoga and also for those interested in sharing their joy of yoga with others.
Learn practical applications of yoga in everyday life by deepening your practice, cultivating an authentic tool box and creating life long friendships with other trainees and teachers.
During this training you will:
- Strengthen your Body
- Find & Empower your Voice
- Develop your Meditation Practice
- Master basic Alignment Techniques
- Explore the art and science of Sequencing
- Discover the healing power of Ayurveda
- Expand your knowledge and experience: of
~ Everyday Yoga Anatomy
~ Accessible History & Philosophy
~ Creative expression in a Yoga Art Studio!
- And more!
Program also includes a requirement of attending 30 hours of yoga instruction at Bhava, which comes out to about 1 class/week throughout the training. All workshops at Bhava can be counted towards the 30 hours. Students are eligible for Yoga Alliance registration upon completion.
All trainees receive UNLIMITED FREE CLASSES for the duration of the training.
10 weekends, September 2017 – April 2018
Sept 9 – Oct 1, 2017
Oct 27 – Oct 29, 2017
Nov 3 – 5 & 17 – 19, 2017
Dec 15 – 17, 2017
Jan 19 – 21, 2018
Feb 16 – 18, 2018
Mar 2 – 4 & 30 – Apr 1, 2018
Apr 20 – 22, 2018
Deposit Due Sept 1, 2017
Early Bird Full Payment: $3,150, due Aug 21, 2017
Full Payment: $3,300 due Sept 29, 2017
Monthly Payment Plan Contract: Eight payments of $412.50 charged the 15th of each month Sept 2017-Apr 2018 (tax not included)
Payment includes unlimited classes during the duration of the program and a lifetime of $79/month membership after training; tax and text books not included.
Benefits to You:
- Training Program begins with an immersion into yoga’s philosophy, method and practice, where you will deepen, advance and refine your understanding and practice of yoga.
- Learn how to safely and effectively share the gift of yoga with others, and how to guide students in connecting to the beauty of their hearts.
- The 200 hour Teacher Training Program at Bhava spans an 8-month period to allow ample time for you to integrate the teachings, so that the training is not separate from your life, but very much a part of it. We find that students retain more and grow more confident as teachers and practitioners with this approach.
- You will learn from some of Albuquerque’s most successful and beloved teachers, advance your practice, and take home a skill set for teaching effective and authentic yoga classes.
- The program is appropriate for any interested yoga student looking to deepen their experience and understanding of yoga, even if not interested in teaching yoga.
- The Key Muscles of Yoga: Scientific Keys, Volume I by Ray Long, MD
- The Bhagavad Gita by Eashwaran, Eknath
- Light on Yoga by BKS Iyengar
- Any version of the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Yoga Anatomy-2nd Edition by Leslie Kaminoff and Amy Matthews (optional)
- Hatha Yoga Pradipika by Swami Muktibodhananda (optional)
- The Key Muscles of Yoga: Scientific Keys, Volume 2 by Ray Long, MD (optional)
Application/Schedule/Payment Plan (revised application with updated schedule coming soon)
Deepen your personal practice and share your LOVE for yoga
There are no refunds for the Immersion, teacher trainings and mentorship programs. Any time missed may be made up the following year without an additional charge, if the program is offered. Refunds for personal or medical emergencies may be considered on a case-by-case basis with written notice, less a 15% admin fee.