The yoga classes at Bhava support, motivate and celebrate students to live life fully and completely. Our highly skilled and approachable teachers guide students with great care, personal attention, and the quiet joy that comes from doing what they love. We offer alignment based and vinyasa flow classes, and welcome students at any level, from beginner to advanced. So come, get a workout, tap into newfound energy, dissolve a nagging pain, take your practice to the next level, open your heart, find peace and equanimity – all in the support of a warm and inviting community.
An hour of play and practice; a fun, active, mixed-level flow class. Beginners welcomed. $6-$10 (cash only).
An ongoing exploration into the practice of yoga. Ideal for the student newer to yoga and for continuing yoga students.
The foundation created in the All Levels class is expanded upon in a wide variety of poses. Ideal for the experienced yoga student.
Yin & Restorative
Bring balance to the body by opening and softening into the connective tissues in Yin postures, and by relaxing and revitalizing in Restorative poses–all guided by the breath. Calm your mind and renew your body with this beautiful healing practice.
Explore the outer limits of your asana practice in a fun, supportive, and inspiring environment. Students must be able to kick up into handstand at the wall, and press up into a full backbend with straight arms on their own.
Supportive and inspiring class offers yoga postures and breathing techniques to provide an optimal, joy-filled journey.
A mixed level class focusing on strength, precision, and flow of movement. Learn to be aware of breathing patterns and spinal alignment while engaging deep core muscles.
Begin yoga from the beginning with a skilled teacher and gentle approach. The class meets for 6-week sessions, Mondays or Wednesdays, 6:00-7:15pm
Back Care Yoga
A class designed for anyone with chronic or situational back pain, or pain due to scoliosis. Ease pressure, relieve tightness, build strength in alignment, increase flexibility and improve your posture. The class meets for 6-week sessions, Tuesdays, 5:45-7:15pm
PRIVATE YOGA SESSIONS
Individualized instruction as an introduction to yoga, for advancing in a personal practice or for addressing therapeutic needs. Semi-private and private classes are also available.
- Check in at the desk before going into the classroom.
- Arrive in time to be on your mat prior to class start time. If you arrive after the start of the class, wait until the centering or chant is over before going into the classroom.
- Wear clothes in which you can comfortably move.
- Yoga is done in the bare feet.
- Please be free of all fragrances.
- Turn off cell phones and pagers during class time.
- Take valuables into the studio with you.
- Yoga mats are provided for new students only. Continuing students are to have their own yoga mat. Mats are available for purchase at the studio.